You are here:
19th July 2011, 3:00 p.m.: International Webcast
July 05, 2011
Developers, start-ups and large international corporations alike are becoming more and more aware that cloud computing gives them the opportunity to access IT resources and services quickly and at markedly lower cost – and to pay for this dependent on usage.
Prerequisite: Experienced cloud providers who have not only high performance systems, but also a stable network and a corresponding level of network management expertise.
- What is the best way to manage the plethora of ICT services available?
- Which secure cloud solutions are available for large enterprises?
- Which high-performance systems and network structures are available now and which will become available in future?
- What is the best way to use high-performance networks and centralised infrastructure services dynamically in the face of changing requirements - even for key business applications?
- Why is an „elastic” cloud infrastructure more reliable?
Join us live for an international webcast on 19th July 2011 at 3:00 p.m.! Sign up now and watch the webcast free of charge!
The following top experts will join the discussion:
- Peter Arbitter, in charge of the IT Portfolio and Cloud Computing program at T-Systems International GmbH;
- René Büst, qualified computer scientist (FH), owner of the cloud computing portal "CloudUser.org" and self-employed IT-Analyst, -Advisor and -Author;
- Stefan Ried, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research.
Presented by Detlef Korus, freelance journalist for COMPUTERWOCHE.